Question:
Do you think moms (w/ kids still @home) who read erotic stories on taboo fetishes are scorned?
2007-11-26 15:06:33 UTC
Are moms not entiled to read erotic stories at all? or just the taboo kinks? or does it not matter?

If you are a mom and read such stories, I'd love to know what topics you like most. You can feel free to email me via my profile as well.
Four answers:
2007-11-26 15:12:20 UTC
I used to read that kind of stuff, not so much anymore. I am into romance novels. I read after my son goes to bed, that is the best time to have peace and quiet. I am not into fetishes too much. I have gotten myself off before reading such novels and erotic stories. Orgasms are a release for me.
2007-11-27 13:23:37 UTC
I'm not a mom, but I don't see anything wrong with this. Just keep it away from the kids as best you can. Get a locker with a GOOD lock on it.

LD
emzee20
2007-11-26 23:09:33 UTC
They should be scorned, by themselves. "taboo fetishes" heck, they shouldn't even have kids.
Ella (& her dogs)
2007-11-26 23:09:19 UTC
Why don't you just not tell anyone about it then?