Question:
Any scary ghost stories for 5 year olds?
Doodlebug
2006-03-20 16:43:26 UTC
We are having a sleep over tonight and I wanted to give them a scary ghost story. Any suggestions?
Nine answers:
marnonyahoo
2006-03-20 16:47:11 UTC
Don't do it! You'll scare them to death! My babysitter did this to me when I was 5 and I wouldn't sleep in my room for a month! Instead, read them an age-appropriate story or make up a fun story of your own.
whyevencare
2006-03-20 17:22:44 UTC
Ghost stories will scare the little kids! When I was about 5 my cousin told me a ghost story and I wouldn't sleep in my bed until my dad vacumed the "ghost" out from under my bed. I think an age appropriate story is good for them. You could tell them about a little boy/girl who did not eat their veggies the veggie monster haunted the person so every time that the person ate their veggies they would multiply and the person would have to eat more! This will help the kids eat healthier!
2006-03-22 14:36:50 UTC
Better have the parents pick them up. There won't be any sleeping if you tell a five year old a ghost story. I'm 36 and I don't like ghost stories.
dog lover
2006-03-20 21:22:06 UTC
5 is way too young for ghost stories.
sdfem23
2006-03-21 20:29:56 UTC
I agree with others, five is too young for ghost stories.
LAZY & PROUD
2006-03-20 16:44:33 UTC
Tell them that the boogie man is hiding in the closet.
homben
2006-03-20 16:45:06 UTC
Have you tried going to libary?They have a bunch of scary

books.I haven't looked yet.But you can.
boxnndatol22
2006-03-20 17:13:00 UTC
Just Show them yo face that should do it.
milkytwix87
2006-03-20 16:46:34 UTC
BOO!