Question:
Parents, are your teens technologically outsmarting you?
freespirit
2006-02-08 08:42:24 UTC
Do you know that they can hide p*rn and are advising each other on this forum how to do it? I would like to inform you how but I don't know how to do it without also educating others kids who are reading our questions.
Four answers:
patzky99
2006-02-08 16:05:07 UTC
Ha! kids are so savvy at figuring out how things work! many parents in their 30s and 40s have no knowledge of the latest communications and entertainment technology, and kids will be kids. When I was little we'd say Spanish words for numbers and colors to cheat at UNO (disgusting, I know) Kids have come a long way in being sneaky since then, haven't they?
emwald13
2006-02-08 17:09:16 UTC
I technologically outsmart my parents!! But I don't hide p*** on this site I've never even seen p****!!
Jamie
2006-02-08 20:41:52 UTC
That's hilarious...teens will be teens! I have aided my mother a number of times in finding all of that junk on the computer.
alien
2006-02-09 14:52:34 UTC
my wife is a computer tech.. however my teens blow me away when ti come to this