Question:
how to start a website to save our kids?
Angel
2006-11-03 07:07:55 UTC
how to start a website to save our kids?
Eleven answers:
Smokeabella
2006-11-03 07:10:02 UTC
Can you rephrase. Don't understand the question.
A.Mercer
2006-11-03 15:13:06 UTC
You will need a webmaster or learn how to design webpages yourself. What you are wanting though is someone who can also help you maintain the page as well. So learning as much about it as you can will help.

Go to the local bookstore and get books on web design. If possible, take a class on it.
iluvtofly
2006-11-03 19:19:52 UTC
well, start a "blank" website with a service provider, and start filling in content to save children
Anita
2006-11-03 15:38:26 UTC
I have a friend that design websites for pretty cheap he can get you a www.yourname.com or whatever you would like it to be you can give him a call and say you heard about him from anita and he can help you out his name is Erick 469-387-0000
knittervk
2006-11-03 18:18:57 UTC
Go to Yahoo Groups and start a group with whatever you specifically want.
2006-11-03 15:16:50 UTC
Save them from what? Are you looking for ideas to put on it? What is the main theme...gangs, drugs, aids, or something else?
Kacky
2006-11-03 15:15:27 UTC
Sign up with Tripod and use their tutorials. It's free, and later you can upgrade if you want to get rid of the ads.
shorty
2006-11-03 15:19:28 UTC
You can get quite a few free websites, it will walk you through on what to do to build it. Here are some links

http://geocities.yahoo.com/reg?.state=0

http://www.tripod.lycos.com/

http://www.bravenet.com/

http://members.freewebs.com/

Good luck!
needhelp
2006-11-03 15:09:56 UTC
I think you need to be a little more specific
DRIGLAZ
2006-11-03 15:17:59 UTC
do you need to start ANOTHER website to save our kids. there are already so many:

SaveRKids Home Page

Presented by United Phoenix Fire Fighters with the purpose of providing a ... The pool fences will be given away by the ... Babysitter Training Program ...www.saverkids.org - 14k - Cached - More from this site - Save

The Save Our Kids Coalition

Counter Drug Coalition for Warren County, Kentucky ... Save Our Kids. 327. Save Our Kids ...www.saveourkids.org - 8k -

Save-Our-Kids

Save Our Kids is in no way responsible for any information contained on this or ... Save Our Kids is not an organization, it is solely an informational ...www.save-our-kids.com - 15k -

Save our Kids' Music

Your Involvement Helped to Keep Music Education in our Elementary Schools ... providing a substantial draw for quality students to our school districts. ...www.saveourkidsmusic.org - 2k - Cached - More from this site - Save

Save Our Kids From Congress

Save Our Kids From Congress ... is Destroying The Financial Future of our Children and How You Can Stop It ... we continue on our present course, a fiscal ...www.saveourkidsfromcongress.com - 6k

Save Our Kids Outreach > Home

A non-profit Christian ministry dedicated to child evangelism worldwide. ... you to become a part of Save Our Kids Outreach, Click here for more information ...www.soko.org - 16k -

Save Tennessee Kids

... can get our state to raise the tax, it will keep thousands of kids from becoming ... to protect our kids from the ... Don't our kids deserve the same? ...www.savetennesseekids.com - 25k -

Save Kentucky Kids

Kentucky's low cigarette tax is killing our kids! ... can get our state to raise the tax, it will keep thousands of kids from becoming ...www.savekentuckykids.com - 26k -

Save Georgia Kids

This will go a long way to protect our kids from the dangers of smoking. ... Copyright © 2001 National Center for Tobacco-Free Kids ...www.savegeorgiakids.org - 24k

Save Virginia Kids

... can get our state to raise the tax, it will keep thousands of kids from becoming ... to protect our kids from the ... Don't our kids deserve the same? ...www.savevirginiakids.org - 26k -

Save South Carolina Kids

... can get our state to raise the tax, it will keep thousands of kids from becoming ... to protect our kids from the ... Don't our kids deserve the same? ...www.savesouthcarolinakids.com - 25k -

Save North Carolina Kids

... can get our state to raise the tax, it will keep thousands of kids from becoming ... to protect our kids from the ... Don't our kids deserve the same? ...www.savenorthcarolinakids.com - 25k -

Save Southern Kids !!

Working to expose Big Tobacco's lies, the Campaign reveals the truth aboutthe ... Don't let our kids be left behind. ... get our states to raise their taxes, ...www.savesouthernkids.org - 11k -
2006-11-03 15:33:23 UTC
That's what we need, yet another child activist